March 28, 2024, 07:04:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2014 - First BRI Maine Eagles egg laid March 16, 2014. Second egg laid March 19, 2014.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages:  1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum tips, tricks and general discussion  (Read 31625 times)
Lori

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2011, 09:53:49 AM »

Easy come, easy go!  lollol It's gone now. puzzled2
Glad I grabbed a s'cap of it or you all would have thought I was wacky (which I sorta am)   biggergrin2

JudyB .. I was thinking that too since I do always use the YT button and embed the videos on here. I think the time that I got that was when I clicked on the video link from Shoebutton's post on the Norfolk blog. She has my 3 videos posted on there right now.
I just tried it again though and it's not there now. No idea.... It was fun while it lasted. lollol
Laurad
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2011, 01:08:32 PM »

I clicked on one of my videos in the Eagle thread and didn't see that link. I wonder if it appears if you are not signed into the YouTube site. I am permanently signed in.

.................................................. Expect the Unexpected...
Laurad
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2017, 01:50:24 AM »

Embedding a YouTube video

The way to share a YouTube video is:

1. Open the YouTube page where you have uploaded the video.
2. Bottom left under the image, click on "share"
3. Under all the options for sharing there will be a hyperlink, e.g., "https: // youtube/...." (without spaces). All you want from that link is the last set of numbers and letters. Copy it (or copy the whole link and delete the rest).
4. Paste into your message and then surround the letters and numbers with the YouTube tag. [ YouTube]... [ /YouTube] (without the spaces).

.................................................. Expect the Unexpected...
Pages:  1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: