January 22, 2018, 03:07:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2014 - First BRI Maine Eagles egg laid March 16, 2014. Second egg laid March 19, 2014.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Temporary Tiny Refresh Cam  (Read 1989 times)
JudyB
Administrator

« on: July 01, 2012, 12:15:35 PM »

I'm not sure why/how - but this image links back to the index page at UStream - which shows a current thumbnail of the various cams.  So if you refresh this page, you should see a relatively current image.

This is larger, but fuzzier because I don't seem to be able to link to a larger size image.

kitcatldy

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 12:57:32 PM »

love  great morning on iPhone. Soo happy to be on chat helping others " see" along with Windy.  Parent feeding for one hour was wonderful to see. Lil E was soo happy bigsmile and so were we. Dad has done a great job of dropping food so when mom does show there is plenty to choose from . 

Hoping for another great day tomorrow and days ahead.

NWZ here.

Crystal.

Crystal
Laurad
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 01:48:11 PM »

What a great find. I can't get it to work consistently. Sometimes it changes about every two minutes. I have a program that downloads images every 15 seconds and unfortunately it is downloading the same image without changing.. but yet if I view the link you supplied in a browser page it changes, not often, but it does change.

.................................................. Expect the Unexpected...
JudyB
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 02:01:24 PM »

I just cannot for the life of me think why or how the stream is working fine in some places and not working in others.  I'm thinking it must be some sort of setting at UStream - if it was our computers, I should be having issues with other cams on UStream.  I haven't installed the latest version of Adobe Flash because there's a bug that prevents you from resizing popup windows in Firefox once you install it.  I think the bug is actually in Firefox - but it's easier/safer to put off updating Flash, at least for a while.

But that's the sort of thing that would affect some people but not others.

All very strange.  puzzled2

Admin Note - I'll probably merge these posts back into the main discussion thread once UStream is working normally again.

Laurad
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 02:05:33 PM »

I almost think these should go in the tech thread  mhihi it's certainly confusing. What gets me is that I have been saving (by downloading them) the images every 15 seconds, but they don't change, yet if I refresh, or hard refresh - Ctrl-F5 - the image changes every so often. It's all random.

.................................................. Expect the Unexpected...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: